Shieldmaiden Part One Shieldmaiden Part One

Amazing, really can't wait to see more. Not often I get to say that about a potential series on the internet. Well done, good luck and I hope to see more from you.

Hugely inspirational, especially for no dialogue.

PiratePudding responds:

The no dialogue was actually a big part of the idea, I hate bad translation and dubs so I didn't want it to need translation, heh.
Thank you very much, I'm very happy that the film is getting so much positive feedback! :)

(And if you'd like to help the film get out faster, please have a look at the patreon page!)

The New App The New App

Hey, how nice to see a youngster animating and getting a front page feature. Keep at it bud, you'll succeed if you carry on the way you're going. How old are you by the way?

Have a goodun dude.

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks! :)

Ninja Action Ninja Action

This is one of the coolest videos that I've seen on this site. It definitely brings me back to the early days of watching stick fights, the xiao xiao stuff. The amount of time you have obviously spent on this amazes me in itself, gruelling amount of work. You managed to keep it interesting the entire way through too, adding new characters and original things happening, funny stuff too.

Thanks for the pleasure of watching this, I will be looking out for more stuff from you in the future.

Blarb Fish Blarb Fish

Hahaha, that was great.

The ending had me laughing out loud, which doesn't happen often enough on this site.

congrats!

Do Not Remove Do Not Remove

I lold

quite funny, although some of the explosion sounds are too loud.

The last song is called Datsik - Havoc, by the way.

Warning Labels Warning Labels

okay

Okay this flash was okay, some nice bits, some not so nice.

good points
-The art style was pretty nice, especially the colours, loved the almost silhouetted
buildings in the backdrops.
-animation wasn't too bad
-audio was nice and clear

Bad points
- I didn't really laugh at all, even though it was supposed to be funny, it felt like the joke hadn't been thought through, or wasn't really powerful enough to be the main part of the animation.
- Wasn't too fussed on the stick arms, although you've probably heared this a thousand times by now.
- voice acting wasn't great.

That said, your efforts can be appreciated and that this is a ok little flash.

Have a nice day!

SRM: The Last Soda SRM: The Last Soda

hahahaha

Brilliant. I really liked the outcome of this. The idea was original and executed pretty well! I specifically liked the walk towards the coke machine. I really ike that "spy v spy" kinda of style.

Bad points:

maybe the music seemed slightly too loud. Art looked kinda stylistic but sometimes just a tad overly simple.

Guitar part needless to say, the best bit :-]

stay well.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked the simplistic style. Sorry if the music was too loud, but I didn't think it was too bad.

Thanks for watching!

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Totally original!

Loved the style.. so much! really original.. the whole thing was something refreshing and new. Thanks for people like you..

im giving you top marks simply because its not the usual shit.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks! It's nice to know there are people on newgrounds wanting this sort of stuff! :D
usually I shit, this time I had a pee... :3

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

okay...

The animation was pretty well done although the art itself wasnt brilliant. Still not bad. The only problem with this is that I did not find it funny at all. I didnt feel a feeling of happyness let alone smile or laugh once.

This feels like its just humour for the masses. old humour too since its the matrix.. i guess thats why i didnt really find it humourous.. since there was nothing really original.

Anyway, its not at all badly done, not my thing.. so i cant really take marks away for that and i hope you understand.. some people definitely liked this.

-jev

Captain Falcon!! Captain Falcon!!

ahhh

jesus christ.. why is this number 5?? this isnt original in any way, its not funny, the animation isnt great and its short.

for fuck sake.

there are people making animations with much more meaning and originality than this that are getting ignored.

Hulalaoo responds:

bla bla bla, you ever see tween shit animation