Shieldmaiden Part One Shieldmaiden Part One

Amazing, really can't wait to see more. Not often I get to say that about a potential series on the internet. Well done, good luck and I hope to see more from you.

Hugely inspirational, especially for no dialogue.

PiratePudding responds:

The no dialogue was actually a big part of the idea, I hate bad translation and dubs so I didn't want it to need translation, heh.
Thank you very much, I'm very happy that the film is getting so much positive feedback! :)

(And if you'd like to help the film get out faster, please have a look at the patreon page!)

The New App The New App

Hey, how nice to see a youngster animating and getting a front page feature. Keep at it bud, you'll succeed if you carry on the way you're going. How old are you by the way?

Have a goodun dude.

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks! :)

Ninja Action Ninja Action

This is one of the coolest videos that I've seen on this site. It definitely brings me back to the early days of watching stick fights, the xiao xiao stuff. The amount of time you have obviously spent on this amazes me in itself, gruelling amount of work. You managed to keep it interesting the entire way through too, adding new characters and original things happening, funny stuff too.

Thanks for the pleasure of watching this, I will be looking out for more stuff from you in the future.

Shorty Covers Shorty Covers

Haha nice

Thanks for using my music too :D

Platform Game Tutorial Platform Game Tutorial

There is an error.. please fix

i liked the tutorial.. it was helpful but there is an error in this code

for(i=0;i<99;i++){
if(this.walk.Feet.hitTest("_root.platform" + i)){
platform = eval("_root.platform" + i)
if(this.walk.Feet.hitTest(platform)){
if(falling == true){
_y = platform._y
velocity = 0
falling = false
}else{
falling = true

fix it please

Wave (w acoustic gtr) Wave (w acoustic gtr)

awesome!! like the bossa nova grooves, I'd love to hear more of this stuff from you

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, man! definitely

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

I reaaaally love this! Great mood you've created with such limited gear. You are seriously talented at guitar, love those harmonics! You have a great voice too. All the best in the comp mate!

Ceevro responds:

Well, you're a worthy adversary, for sure! We'll have to collab on something when this is all over!

Drinking Beer Through a Straw Drinking Beer Through a Straw

This is amazing man, really nice unique sounds. It almost gave me a Thundercat with the "oooh"s

Keep at em man.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thundercat? Whooooooa man! Listen to him all the time. Gotta learn bass at point to play some of those crazy riffs! Thanks for the review, dude!

Woolen Creature Woolen Creature

This is lovely, really like the colours, almost looks like watercolour. Thanks for the scout by the way :)

Suncomes responds:

My pleasure! Share your work, it's worth some attention.